4Me Sailing and Carpe Diem Yoga Mindfulness Retreat 2023 + Reviews
By Natasa Brasik / 19.01.2024
I know it’s been quite a while, but here it finally is! My recap from our Mindfulness and Sailing Retreat from last year across Croatia’s islands.
So, let’s begin! Last year’s first round of mindfulness and sailing retreats was very special to me, as this first round required a scale of organization which I wasn’t accustomed to yet. Thankfully, our Captain Jovan and our Yoga Teacher Boza and the whole sailing team, helped to organize everything.
I must say that with every day closer to the very first day, I became more and more nervous. However, as soon as the first participants arrived, my anxiety quickly drifted off.
The following weeks were magical. It is really hard to describe, but I think it would be best to let some of my participants and a few pictures speak for themselves:
– “Last week I had one of my best holidays, with Natasa, Jovan, Boza and a wonderful group, among the beautiful islands of Croatia! Thank you all, my dear friends!
Everything was perfect, the sailing, food, boat and people!
I hope I will join you again, our dear hosts!” – Michi
– “Last week We have impeccable time with you. Adventure to see Kastela, Solta, Hvar, Brac sailing and yoga practicing is great idea. Everything was filled with some adrenalin, with good company, nice healthy food. Thank you Natasha for the idea, thank you Jovan – all the time we filled saved on boat, thank you Boza for your patience. Ladies, thank you all…” – Sonja
The best part about hosting mindfulness and sailing retreat is probably the fact that I do not only get to teach and practice yoga and meditation with like-minded people, but each encounter with every participant is an extremely valuable learning experience for myself.
Here’s what I learned from our previous mindfulness adventure:
– I always strive for absolute perfection when teaching yoga, however, a very special someone said to me during the retreat: “Everyone can see that you are trying really hard. But actually, you don’t have to. You should not forget to enjoy yourself, because we all are.” This reminded me to be more kind with myself.
– Surround yourself with the right people. Because with good company, you will always experience unforgettable moments. Even if it rains for two days straight.
– It is never too early or too late for a swim in the sea.
I hope you guys enjoyed this little recap and I can’t wait for our next mindfulness and sailing holiday!
For the full info about our ‘Mindfulness Retreat In Croatia’ tour – click here.